Thursday, March 1, 2012

haluuu

yup. its been in a hiatus mode far too long. too many things, too busy, too much problems, ups n downs in my life.

been crazy.. n it gets crazier when u think its been lunatic enough.

I've been at the lowest point of my life. Where i can hardly get up and face the world. BUt i am now here to prove myself that it was over. Let rewrite the history, i say to myself. Enjoy the sunshine, feel the breeze touching my face, appreciate every second of my life. so why not start sharing with people yea? need to hold my head up high, suck my tummy in and smile, big ~ BIG smile :-D

of course there are moments worth treasured. my little intans, my best half-hubby. happy moments. lil thing that made u smile. bestest of friends. people. n i get older this year. ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment