Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My True Story : Backpain



My story is real. It is about me battling with my backpain since 2008. It all started when i accidentally fell down at the stairs of my house while carrying my 2nd child who was 8 months old at that time. Mother's instinct to protect my baby, i chose to fell sitting down in full force, landing on my butt with my entire weight of 62kg + 7kg. The pain? I was in daze for a few second. Tomorrow morning i went to the hospital and he doctor gave me a jab to ease the pain. I was advised to undergo x-ray procedure but i ignored it. Since then the pain would come off and on. But it got worse. 

In 2010, 2 years after i fell i was about to lift up my 2nd child who was crying at that time and suddenly my back just snapped and my, the PAIN!!! I cant move. I just lie down and cry because the pain was so excruciating that i didnt even have the energy to call out my husband! Eventually we went to the hospital, again - i was given a jab and 3 days MC for bed rest. And i was supposed to go for a family holiday in Hong Kong in 2 days time. Sooo, we just went for the holiday.. 


Kudos to KLIA n MAS who provided temporary wheelchair to assist me. Since walking slowwwwwwly hurts like hell.
Very pale me, even sitting down hurts. 


Sightseeing in Hong Kong using a tongkat to ease the pressure at my back when walking.

Me with the tongkat


Luckily the hotel in HK provided a wheelchair FOC for 4 days when we were there!
My dear hubby with his OKU wife


Having fun with my girls in Hong Kong Disneyland.

Hello!

But that was in 2010. after that I suffered 2 more years with series of similar events until when a friend updated her FB status saying that Premium Beautiful corset do heal backpain with its FIR technology. So i decided to contact her and the rest is history. After mere 2 months of wearing PB i am now free of the pain. 


The best part, i now enjoy what i love most - holidaying, yeah!

Early 2012 : Holiday in Mabul. Actvities including snorkerling and diving .

So if you want to know more about this amazing product do contact me yah. Intan 013 3900709 (whatsapp)or 016 2180709 or drop me a line or two at intan_panda@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment